Meetings, Riga, October 7th 2015
Project Scope: The project scope is to modernize academic programs in the topic of energy efficiency, the project will contribute to education process in such aspects of this topics energy saving like enhancement of energy efficiency, use of renewable sources.
Project acronym: ENERGY
Project number: 530379-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-LV-TEMPUS-JP
Time: 15.10.2012 – 14.10.2015 (35 months and 29 days)
Budget: EUR 1 440 049.15
Project Coordinator: Riga Technical University
Specific objectives of the project:
- To develop/improve compatible curricula for partners` groups by directions (enhancement of energy efficiency; energy saving; energy effective materials; use of renewable sources);
- To develop/improve compatible and complementary laboratories for partners` groups by directions;
- To develop/improve lecture courses for partners` groups by directions;
- To develop/improve compatible other teaching materials courses for partners` groups by directions;
- To deliver/upgrade equipment for practice classes by directions;
- To create Electronic Libraries of developed/modernized teaching materials.